My husband and I spent two weeks celebrating our 35th anniversary in Hawaii. After just a couple of days on the island of Oahu, we stayed for 6 days and nights on the north shore of Kauai, where we stayed at Kirby and Toby's B&B, Hale Ho'o Maha. We then spent another 6 days visiting the south shore where we stayed in a cottage. Hale Ho'o Maha had come recommended to us by my daughter-in-law's friends, and we were not disappointed. It was a great spot. It was very clean and comfortable. Kirby and Toby are very nice hosts with just the right balance of friendliness while respecting your privacy. They were very knowledgable about the island also, which was very helpful. Everything you could possibly need was made available to you........snorkeling equipment, beach chairs, use of the washer and dryer, boogie boards, sunscreen..........you name it, they thought of it. Our bedroom and bath were very nice, and the common area was great. You could leave anything you wanted in the frig. and cook for yourselves also........being on vacation, we didn't really want to do any cooking, but making a cup of tea before bed was nice sometimes........and of course, they had a beautiful spread for breakfast every morning. We would highly recommend the Hale Ho'o Maha to anyone visiting the north shore of Kauai, and would stay there again if we are fortunate enough to travel that way ever again.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.