This resort has an added shuttle service since my last visit. AND IT'S FREE during the day with a minimal fee to take you into Hanalei for dinner at night. Our driver Joe was awesome. Took us to the 'secret' way to get to Tunnels and also shared many other tips for a great sisters trip! All of his tips for this trip and his Aloha spirit made my time there even better than the last.
Juan also helped us on our early arrival, and even had our bags in the room for us.....couldn't find you Juan, when we left to say "thank you", but it was much appreciated. Mahalo!
Even the rain and the beach closures weren't a problem because the room is so comfy and looks right onto the day-long movie of the beach and ocean waves.
Looking forward to my next visit there.....sigh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai's only north shore beachfront resort is nestled on a gentle curve of white sand beach. These spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominiums with complete kitchens are magically serene and bounded by Kauai's untamed beauty. Gourmet restaurant, day spa, pool, hot tub and coffee shop are all located on the beautifully menicured grounds. Located at the gateway to the famous Na Pali coast, Hanalei Colony Resort is totally unspoiled, unplugged and unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hanalei Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Colony Hotel Hanalei
- Hanalei Colony Resort Kauai/Haena, HI