We visited during the first week of their new shuttle service, which we took great advantage of. The shuttle ran to all the beaches to the west (Tunnels, Haena, Ke'e) and to Hanalei, with a special dinner shuttle to Princeville for a small extra charge. The drivers, especially Joe, were incredibly nice and took great care of us. The parking at these beaches is out of control - it makes you feel like you spend some of your earned relaxation just finding a parking spot. The shuttle just drops you off (especially at Tunnels, you get dropped off at a prime location) and picks you up when you are ready to go. A great amenity for this already nice resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai's only north shore beachfront resort is nestled on a gentle curve of white sand beach. These spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominiums with complete kitchens are magically serene and bounded by Kauai's untamed beauty. Gourmet restaurant, day spa, pool, hot tub and coffee shop are all located on the beautifully menicured grounds. Located at the gateway to the famous Na Pali coast, Hanalei Colony Resort is totally unspoiled, unplugged and unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hanalei Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Colony Hotel Hanalei
- Hanalei Colony Resort Kauai/Haena, HI