My husband and I have enjoyed a romantic couples massage on the beach here the past five times we've been on the island. I strongly encourage you to book a massage for just after you arrive because it will set the tone for your entire trip. Imagine being in an A-frame hut on the beach, listening to the ocean and feeling the breeze, while an experienced masseuse/masseur rids your body of all post-travel aches and pains. You feel me here? It's not only relaxing, it encourages you to slow down and start concentrating on what Kauai is really all about -- a break from the real world. Professional, courteous and laid back. And it doesn't hurt that they have a coffee shop next door where you can pop in for a post-massage mocha:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai's only north shore beachfront resort is nestled on a gentle curve of white sand beach. These spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominiums with complete kitchens are magically serene and bounded by Kauai's untamed beauty. Gourmet restaurant, day spa, pool, hot tub and coffee shop are all located on the beautifully menicured grounds. Located at the gateway to the famous Na Pali coast, Hanalei Colony Resort is totally unspoiled, unplugged and unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hanalei Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Colony Hotel Hanalei
- Hanalei Colony Resort Kauai/Haena, HI