Our stay was very nice but resort lacked some on amenities. We were greeted by cockroaches and a cat. Perhaps they should let the infamous Kauai chickens patrol for insects.... we loved the solitude and beaches but a small store or vending machines, instead of a art gallery/coffee shop would be nice. Its a hike go town. Fish was great in restaurant. Continental breakfast Fridays was pretty mediocre. Don't think I'd return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai's only north shore beachfront resort is nestled on a gentle curve of white sand beach. These spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominiums with complete kitchens are magically serene and bounded by Kauai's untamed beauty. Gourmet restaurant, day spa, pool, hot tub and coffee shop are all located on the beautifully menicured grounds. Located at the gateway to the famous Na Pali coast, Hanalei Colony Resort is totally unspoiled, unplugged and unforgetable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hanalei Colony Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanalei Colony Hotel Hanalei
- Hanalei Colony Resort Kauai/Haena, HI