This review is for Hilton's Grand Vacation Club property. The other reviews seem to be for the Hotel property. My unit was a two bedroom, two bath with a full kitchen that was overlooking the golf course. Guests staying here have full access to the Hilton Waikoloa Hotel property and amenities. There is a free shuttle bus that takes you to the Hotel, King's Shops, and Queen's Marketplace. Great place for a quiet and relaxing vacation. The downside is if you don't leave the property, the swimming pool is very small, there is no on site fitness center (you have to walk to the Bay Club), and the pool bar closes at 7:00 PM (so no food or drinks available).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Hilton Grand Vacation Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hotel guests have access and charging privileges to the abundant facilities and amenities of the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, including an enticing array of restaurants, boutiques, beaches and water recreation. Complimentary shuttle service is available between the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort, the Hilton Waikoloa Village, and area shops. Hawaii visitors staying at Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style, and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Hotel Waikoloa Beach
- Hilton Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton