My family of six stayed here in October for four nights and absolutely loved it. We had planned for 3 nights in the Volcano area and 4 in Waikoloa, but we could have easily had another 2 nights in Waikoloa, as there was so much to do! It is so centrally located on the sunny part of the island, and we spent almost all of our time exploring the area--snorkeling, hiking, etc--that we wished we'd also been able to spend more time at the resort enjoying its amazing amenities. Since we had so much fun seeing everything, we don't regret how we spent our time; just wish we'd had a longer vacation!
This resort is amazing! It's close to the Waikoloa Village, and with access passes and parking, it is no big deal (we had originally thought we'd use the shuttle but found we liked the freedom of having our own car). We all loved the pools and water slides over there, but since this review is about the Hilton Grand Vacations resort, I'll save my comments about Waikoloa Village for another review...
Regarding the Hilton Grand Vacations at Waikoloa, we found the rooms to be wonderful--beautifully decorated and nicely appointed. Again, since we spent all our time exploring, We didn't spend much time actually AT this resort; in fact, we never even saw the pool! But the suites were beautiful and the staff was courteous.
We did have one small incident in which our children were being bit by something as they slept (we suspect a spider)...all four of them woke up two mornings in a row with bites on their legs (while my husband and i had none)...the staff was professional and kind and moved rooms for us and the problem was gone.
All in all, it was a terrific stay, and we'd return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Hilton Grand Vacation Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hotel guests have access and charging privileges to the abundant facilities and amenities of the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, including an enticing array of restaurants, boutiques, beaches and water recreation. Complimentary shuttle service is available between the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort, the Hilton Waikoloa Village, and area shops. Hawaii visitors staying at Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style, and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Hotel Waikoloa Beach
- Hilton Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton