You can't beat the Bay Club for space..They were originally built as condos for sale, so are larger than most timeshares. Great for families with kids. The reno has brought it up to Gold again, but still a few problems which hopefully they will be taken care of. If you get the top floor or the villas they are perfect We come every year and love the feeling of space and especially love the very large lanais.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort
- Bay Club Waikoloa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.