Fantastic 2 bedroom suite on the second floor overlooking the golf course. The unit was well equipped with everything we required. The bathrooms were huge and beautiful. The grounds were well manicured and the pools sparkling. Everything about the resort was clean and new. My only complaint is that in the 7 nights we were there, they only cleaned the room once. When I asked for one additional cleaning they said it would cost an additional $150.00!! They did bring us extra towels when we needed them, but we had a washer and dryer and a dishwasher which made things a breeze. The barbeques next to our unit did not work too well but we managed. Another great RCI vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort