“ok” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill

Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill
250 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Wiakoloa Beach Resort, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738
808-886-4321
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
kamuela, hawaii
“ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Roy's does fish well. Other items, touch and go. Have been here many many times. At times too noisy. Unfortunately there is not a lot to choose from in Waikaloa or on the big island for that matter. Too bad

Visited November 2013

Simi Valley, California
“"Great food great service"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We love eating at Roy's.
We come here every year when were on vacation.. Great food though this is not a traditional Steak and Seafood restaurant. The food has Roy's unique touch of island flare. The staff is friendly and the service is excellent.

Grovetown, GA
“Don't waste your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've got a bunch to say, but it can be best summed up by this: a pre-teen threw up at the table behind me, clearly skeeving out the other customers, myself included. Management didn't ask them to leave, didn't make apologies to any of the other customers, just swept it up and sat the next group down on top of vomit-soaked carpet. Thanks, Roy.

And beside that, I'd still give Roy's low ratings. The food was bland and crazy expensive. Small portions, bad service. I would give it another chance - I know the vomit thing was a rare occurence (or so I hope), but I had such better food at cheaper, friendlier places. Skip this place. Go to The Fish and The Hog or Bamboo Restaurant or Bite Me Fish Market. Or McDonalds. Just elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Roy's always delivers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I always wonder why other restaurants don't steal the way Roy's handles kids. My wife and I get a great dining experience and my kids have coloring books and apps before we even open the menu. This Roy's delivered like always.

Visited July 2014
Dallas, Texas
“OK food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had the fish trio special...not nearly as tasty as expected. My wife had My wife had the fish trio special as well, and did not care for hers. My son had the rib and shrimp special...the ribs were very well prepared and very tasty. Great service and very friendly staff, so the people and the atmosphere were not a negative at all...the food just didn't knock my socks off compared to the price of it.

Visited July 2014