“Fantastic Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kamuela Provision Company

Kamuela Provision Company
1 Waikoloa Beach Resort, Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa, Island of Hawaii, HI 96738
+1 808-885-1234
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kamuela Provision Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Fantastic Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My group tried many items from the menu and loved everything! A special shout-out for the Truffle Risotto: unbelievably delicious. Don't miss it. Dinner on the water at sunset is a fabulous experience.

Pasadena, California
“Great Location but Medicore Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is the second or third time we've eaten there. This is the Hiton Hotel's waterfront restaurant. They always pretend they don't have a table, but really they only seat people outside, so when you enter, it is empty inside. The patio is great even if it's dark, because you can still see the ocean and waves crashing in the night.

The food was worse than I remembered. I ordered the Ono fish special, which was overcooked and therefore pasty. it was on a bed on mexican rice which was also not great, and had guacamole on top. I think it was just not a great recipe. Too bad as I was really looking forward to it. The glasses of wine are diminutive. If I'm going to pay $12 for a glass of wine, make it a good one. Our bill was more than $200 for my husband and I and the three kids (12, 10, 8). Overall we enjoyed but I don't think I'll be going back.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Fantastic Food, Service and View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

It's not often you can find great food, service and view, but KPC does them all spectacularly well. For family or a romantic evening this is one of the best there is

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Worth a splurge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Prices are definitely up there, but this is a special place... Attentive service and every menu item we ordered was fantastic! I'm a steak guy, but since I was on vacation in Hawaii, I wanted to go for fish, and *wow* am I glad I tried the monchong. Absolutely wonderful! Kona mud pie, or mudslide, I can't remember which, was a great dessert. Sunset viewing heaven, humpback whales breaching off the coast, I could go on & on! Ask for the server Warren, he was fabulous!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Great Views but expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We didn't even try it. After seeing how expensive the food was, I was not about to risk paying that kind of money with the terrible reviews.

Visited March 2013