We stayed at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa during our vacation to the Big Island. The location was absolutely perfect! Safe swimming beach, stunning grounds, and convenient access to shopping.
Our room was an ocean view--quite far from the ocean but close enough to watch the sunset through the palm trees. The room was clean and quiet with a nice lanai to enjoy the view. The hotel itself is clean and the staff were amazing in terms of friendliness and service.
The restaurant is pleasant and open to the ocean breeze, although we found the food and drinks to be quite pricey. Most days we picked up sushi and other goodies from the local market in Waikoloa. The Macaroni Grill in town is also a fantastic restaurant.
Just north of the hotel (about a 5 minute drive) there is a beautiful snorkeling beach near the Mauna Lani Resort. It is a bit of a hike from the parking area but well worth it. You can rent snorkeling equipment at Snorkel Bob's on the way.
In short, the location of this hotel made everything easy for us! We would stay at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott again and would recommend it to other travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.