Stayed here a couple of nights over Spring Break having stayed here before. We really like this hotel. Everything is very convenient due to proximity to the King's and Queen's Shops. Pool is substantial with a small slide. There is a kids area with sand bottom. Not overly crowded like the Hilton. We had a nice ocean view room overlooking the pool. Nice grounds with the Hawaiian fishponds and beach. They have a little kiosk in the lobby with "Starbucks"-type fare for breakfast. Would not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa