Our family enjoyed our stay. Rooms and living area were very comfortable. But let's face it; you're in HI so you really don't spend much time inside! The pools were nice - but the kids actually prefered the pools at the Hilton more because the water slide there was more fun and the pool much larger. Plus,more food choices at the Hilton pool. We were glad that the Hilton allowed free parking and access to their pools to those staying at Kings Land. We liked the location- close to Kona. So why stay at Kings Land when we were at the Hilton more often? For us, we like the size of the timeshares - having two bedrooms, living area, and kitchen. Btw, to stock the kitchen, there is a good local supermarket in Waikoloa Village - about 7 miles away. Much cheaper than the market in Queensland. Overall, loved our visit to the Big Island and found Kings Land to suit our needs.
- Also Known As:
- Kings` Land By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Waikoloa
- Kings` Land By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club® Hawaiian resort is a stunning hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii in the heart of Waikoloa. Reminiscent of a lush, Hawaiian plantation and nestled among championship golf courses and the beauty and serenity of the Kohala Coast. Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hawaii hotel provides the perfect setting for your vacation in the South Pacific.Treat yourself to spectacular hotel accommodations with spacious one- and two-bedroom suites incorporating a casually elegant tropical style and featuring a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas with wood-style flooring, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and granite countertops throughout. Enjoy flat-screen HD TV's, an enhanced entertainment sound system, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet. The master bedroom has a king bed, while the master bath has a luxurious sculptured tub and shower. Step out onto your own private lanai equipped with comfortable sofas and chairs, and enjoy the serene surroundings and tropical breezes of Waikoloa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.