“Good Food, Great location” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 56 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: American, Italian
“Good Food, Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice restaurant overall!! Food was good not to much of a selection, decent kids menu. Very classy place yet still a great family friendly atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Qualicum Beach, Canada
“Poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Menu changed over the last few weeks. Not as many options to choice from. Ordered pasta with meat sauce and very little meat sauce. Mentioned to server but she did not seem to care. Not very busy considering a long weekend, scary.... Will not be back even though we own a place in the area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Rushed and hurried ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I made a reservation for 7 to calibrate mothers day on Saturday night since I work on Sunday.
When I called on Thursday I asked what tome would work for them. They said 5:30 or 7:30. Since we had my elderly parents I took 5:30. We arrived at 5:15 and they gave us a booth for 6. My wife asked if we could have a table for 7. No. They pulled a chair up on the end so we were all smashed together.
The waitress who never gave her name wanted to take our orders before we all had menus. After we had a chance to look at the selections they took our orders and the food was delivered quickly.
The food was great but as we were elbow to elbow w places overlapping it wasn't an enjoyable experience.
The waitress cleared our places and was serving coffee while my wife was still trying to eat.
The bill with tip percentages pre calculated to help us w the math was presented.
We were in and put in an hour. $280. Thanks
Come see us again.
Probably not.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were very please with the quality and quantity of the food as well as the excellent service. My glass of water never got empty

Visited May 2014
Auburn, Washington
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We have eaten at this chain on the mainland a number of times and generally enjoy the food and ambience. The food here was just not as good as on the mainland (not sure why) and the prices are quite a bit higher. Service was friendly and efficient, which was the bright spot of the meal. My husband ordered the chicken marsala (it was fine) and I ordered the pizza bread (didn't like it much). I might give them a second chance if I were there for a much longer stay, but there are other, better choices in the resort area to eat.

Visited April 2014