Rooms small but adequate, shared bathrooms never an issue for us or our friends (another couple) Clean, quiet, tricky to find in the total darkness. Enjoyed the hot tub, and the breakfast was awesome - so enjoyed the fresh fruit and the local bakery breads. Eating off china plates with silver ware was an added bonus. Our friends first trip to Hawaii, and our first on this Island, and we were not disappointed! Spent 2 days enjoying the scenic volcano surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly Volcano Bed & Breakfast) Cute budget property for travelers in search of comfort at a great value! Charming, cute, historic, fully renovated property with 3 floors, 6 bedrooms (cable TV), and 2 clean, fully-stocked common bathrooms. Perfect for travelers with an independent spirit in search of eco-friendly accommodations! Uniquely provides the smallest impact upon the surrounding rainforest ecology. Back to Mother Nature, low-impact vacationing. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hawaii