We checked into this hotel and were sent off to another property where we had one very small room with shared facilities. It was clean and quite comfortable but was just quite too small for luggage and walking around the bed but we only stayed one night so in the end it was too bad. Also it wasn't expensive.
It was like one big house with many bedrooms. The shared bathroom was good with plenty towels and toilettres but other guests weren't too tidy. Also the one thing that put me off this property but no fault of the owners was the fellow house mates were noisy and annoying as we were close to the main entrance and also heard a lot of noise from upstairs as we were on the ground floor.
Once again Trip Advisor do not have a rating of "good" as I cannot say it was "very good".
Volcano was good for one night and visting the National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly Volcano Bed & Breakfast) Cute budget property for travelers in search of comfort at a great value! Charming, cute, historic, fully renovated property with 3 floors, 6 bedrooms (cable TV), and 2 clean, fully-stocked common bathrooms. Perfect for travelers with an independent spirit in search of eco-friendly accommodations! Uniquely provides the smallest impact upon the surrounding rainforest ecology. Back to Mother Nature, low-impact vacationing. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hawaii