This shared house is perfect for staying at when visiting the Volcano park! The room was very cozy, the bathroom also cozy and modern. Even my man who has never stayed at a shared living place thought this was an awesome place. You didn´t really hear a lot from the others. The only thing that didn´t give this place a ranking 5 was the host where we got the key. She wasn´t too happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly Volcano Bed & Breakfast) Cute budget property for travelers in search of comfort at a great value! Charming, cute, historic, fully renovated property with 3 floors, 6 bedrooms (cable TV), and 2 clean, fully-stocked common bathrooms. Perfect for travelers with an independent spirit in search of eco-friendly accommodations! Uniquely provides the smallest impact upon the surrounding rainforest ecology. Back to Mother Nature, low-impact vacationing. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hawaii