My stay in the Malia room was more than I could have ever hoped for. This was my home away from home while I spent the days and early evenings with family for the week. Everything I needed was at my finger tips and a trip to the grocery store gave me simple meals tucked in the shared refrigerator utilizing many of the shared pots & pans and dishes. Everyone in the hale was friendly and always generous in cleaning up after themselves. A perfect perfect place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel
- Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly Volcano Bed & Breakfast) Cute budget property for travelers in search of comfort at a great value! Charming, cute, historic, fully renovated property with 3 floors, 6 bedrooms (cable TV), and 2 clean, fully-stocked common bathrooms. Perfect for travelers with an independent spirit in search of eco-friendly accommodations! Uniquely provides the smallest impact upon the surrounding rainforest ecology. Back to Mother Nature, low-impact vacationing. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , Otel and Venere so you can book your Volcano Hale (Chalet Kilauea Collection) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.