Probably the BEST place to stay in this location in the vicinity of the National Park vocanoes. The drive was only five minutes to the main attractions. So much to see and do in the area. We only stayed 2 nights and could have stayed 4 nights had we only planned.
Volcano Village Lodge is the charming property you dream about when traveling. The lodge is a collection of little cottages in a quiet area side street in the middle of a kind of mini jungle.
The breakfast is waiting in the fridge the night before. The selection is very varied. Definitely eat in moderation as the ladies place a lot of food for you in your room. The papayas taste as good here as anywhere else in the Hawaiian islands.
There are more papayas waiting for you outside the main lodge. Simply take one if you are hungry and want fresh food.
Really enjoyed the lodge and the area.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.