An intimate property tucked away in the palms and ferns , volcano village lodge was just perfect for the start of our anniversary trip to the big island. We arrived after the office closed ( 6pm) and so they had our lights on and door unlocked, goodies on the table and breakfast for the following morning in the fridge. A delicious bottle of wine ( with a little sign to congratulate us) was also put out for us to enjoy in the rocking chairs on our porch. Lovely. Comfortable bed and bedding and the gas fire stove were welcome on cool nights. They have thought of everything for a special stay.
This is a wonderfully run gem of a place! Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii