It is a special place to stay near Volcano National Park. The property is small with only 5 units spread over the property connected by walkways. I haven't ever reviewed anything on Trip Advisor, so I'm not sure what to say about what was my favorite place I have ever stayed.
I know that making a statement like that is a lot so here is why I found the Lodge to be our best part of our trip.
1. Location close to the Volcano National Park
2. The unusual structure of the B&B
3. Having breakfast waiting for us in our room every morning
4. The soft, warm robes
5. The staff
6...The owner thought of every detail from slippers to DVDs to flashlights
What can be done to make the place even better:
1. More information on the area in the rooms
2. Alcohol for purchase on premises
Even with those two minor things, this was the best part of our trip to Hawaii. I will come back and stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaven on Earth. Welcome to the paradox of fire and tranquility. We created the Hawaii Volcano Village Lodge for people who want more out of life than a whirlwind tour of the island. Located just a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our lodges and retreat are where you will wake up in peace and beauty. Stroll through the sacred rainforest and rest in your deluxe lodge with every comfort, including the plushest bedding, a fireplace, DVD, CD, private telephone, wireless connection, tropical breakfasts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Volcano Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Village Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Village Lodge Hawaii