We stayed in the Tree Top Suite and very much enjoyed our stay. The room is spacious and the property is very secluded. You won't be disappointed by the legendary fruit starter to the breakfast! The location of Volcano close to the top of the windward slope means it is very wet - it rained heavily on each of our four nights so if you sleep lightly don't book the Tree Top Suite. The two lightly stocked grocery stores are unbelievably expensive as are the restaurants, although the food was excellent at Kiawe Kitchen. The National Park is incredible and, in contrast, costs only $10 for a week.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Hotel Volcano
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Hotel
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed & Breakfast Volcano, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo Orchid Cottage is a newly built,contemporary, art-inspired B&B tucked into the rainforest adjacent to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Rooms with private baths, fireplaces, hand-crafted beds, and orginal artwork.Hearty tropical breakfastwith espresso and fine teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo Orchid Cottage Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.