We stayed in the Garden Room. 2 Queen beds with heated blankets. We were exhausted from travel and slept very well. The room is large with a private bathroom. Very comfortable room. Robert makes a killer breakfast...Hawaiian fruit, pancakes, sausages, eggs, coffee, juice. Wonderful. He can be a little condescending but it's no matter really. Just brush it off because his breakfast makes up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aloha Junction B&B is located in Volcano Village, just behind the Post Office where it is quiet and private. In this old plantation home you will not feel crowded in these spacious rooms reminiscent of the 1930's. Property is fenced and gated for privacy with plenty of free parking available too. Each room has it's own coffee maker, mini fridge and toaster, but you won't want to miss Uncle Robert's famous Papaya-boat and macadamia nut breakfasts. Guests are also welcome to use the kitchen at night if you want to stay home for your own cooked meal.While touring this "Drive-in" volcano, you definitely want to include some sunset time to see the glow from Kilauea. Well attended to pet's and children welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B and Booking.com so you can book your Aloha Junction Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Junction Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Junction b&b
- Aloha Junction Bed And Breakfast Volcano, Hawaii