Our stay was short but wonderfully relaxing and such a contrast to the stark beauty of the volcano and the bustle of the cities. We stayed in Ihilani. Impeccable attention to detail in the gardens and the cottage itself. We enjoyed the fresh breakfast and slept soundly in this peaceful place. It's very convenient for viewing the crater at night. Our host was also gracious and helpful when we left a cellphone behind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Volcano Hawaii vacation retreat offering an intimate destination at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hale Ohia Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ohia Cottages Hotel Volcano
- Hale Ohia Cottages Volcano, Hawaii