Decent place. Good price.
- Easy to find
- Can walk to Captain Cook Monument from there
- Rents cheap snorkeling gear plus kayaks
- Nice outdoor area to chill
- Fully equiped big kitchen
- free wifi
- I liked the 'half-outdoors' showers (real hot and good water pressure)
- Close to street so if you're a light sleeper that might be a problem
- Also walls are thin
- Rooms on the small side. No arircon. gets stuffy.
- No good if you don't have your own car (even thought there is a bus stop near by)
- Kitchen / common room closed from 10pm to 7am
- no sea view unless you have one of the rooms on first floor (expensive rooms)
Overall positive experience!
- Also Known As:
- Pineapple Park - Kona Hotel Kealakekua