“K's Breakfast Sandwich Best in the World!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #131 of 206 Restaurants in Hilo
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
“K's Breakfast Sandwich Best in the World!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Just last week I was at K's in the morning, sometime between 9am-11am and I ordered a Bagel Bacon Egg and Cheese with Extra Bacon and Extra Cheese. Yes Sir that's right I said Correctly! and it was Fabulous! :) big smiles. Extra Extra makes everything taste better.
But seriously K's Breakfast Sandwiches are the Best in Hilo and The World even without all the Extras, even then its still the Best! All I can promise is its yummy! Thick, bomb! Bacon! Scrumptious!
A MUST TRY BREAKFAST Been coming here for years!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hilo, Hawaii
“Awful Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I was raised eating at this place and it was always a place I enjoyed. I don't know if it has been taken over by another owner but the food here now is awful. I've gone back several times thinking that maybe it was just "one of those days" but I keep getting served old, cold food. I don't think I'll ever go back for food. One thing that IS good is their swirl ice cream cone. You can't get that anywhere else in Hilo.

Visited March 2011