It was more like staying in a New England Inn then a B&B. We had our own outside entrance, our own bathroom and an excellent breakfast. Each morning brought fresh fruit and often times a fruit that was new and unusual, two selections of hot breads and wonderful coffee. Our hostess, Lory was very helpful with information of local activities and even loaned us floats for swimming and flashlights so that we could explore a lava tube. For a serene vacation don't miss staying at the Old Hawaiian B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii