We stayed for 2 nights at this wonderful B&B! Our room was beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast was very yummy with lots of fresh fruit, homemade breads and a smoothie. The property was beautiful and very quiet. Lory was also very helpful with dining options and things to do in the are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii