We spent less than 12 hours (late flight in and then left after breakfast) but we couldn't have been happier with our first night in Hawaii. The property is lovely and the lanai opens onto groomed, expansive lawn out to the stream. The bed was extremely comfortable and the tiny bathroom totally adequate for our needs. We find that sleeping with earplugs gives us comfort wherever we travel, so the Koke frogs didn't even bother us. Breakfast was great. Good value for the money, all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii