I needed a place to stay for a couple of days and really enjoy B&Bs. I chose this one based on the reviews. It lived up to the wonderful reviews! It was a quaint house, beautiful property and the breakfasts were incredible! It was close enough to Hilo, yet you would never feel you were in a city. The walls are a little thin, so you can easily hear your neighbor if they are loud, but that will be common in some of the older houses.. didn't bother me and wasn't really bad...
The room was clean, comfortable and the host Lory is super sweet! Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii