We were looking for a B&B to stay in Hilo for one night (hard to find in Hilo) and found the Old Hawaiian Inn B&B.
Our room was the Hawaiian Room - very spacious and comfortable. It is in a quiet location and within walking distance of Rainbow Falls and the Boiling Pots. The breakfast was magnificant - best scones I have ever had, delicous tropical smoothies, yogurt, fresh Hawaiian fruit, and eggs. Wish our visit could have longer -- maybe next time.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less