We stayed one night here while exploring the Hilo. The house was beautiful, the room was spacious and the hosts were wonderful! Lory made us a delicious breakfast, and what I loved the best was that almost all of the fruits used came from her garden!! The house is just a few minutes away from the Boiling Pots State Park and Rainbow falls park, so it made exploring those areas really easy. I had left my phone charger in my room, and when I called Lory after we left Hilo, she found it and sent it to me at home without questions!! I highly recommend this place for all travelers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii