We stayed for two nights at The Old Hawaiian B&B as part of a island hoping adventure in Hawaii. The room was very large and well presented with an extremely comfortable bed and lots of books for guest use. The location was good for Hilo and the breakfast was lovely! We particulary enjoyed spotting the trees in the garden that the fruit being served had grown on. An amazing variety that added to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii