“Best Thai Food Place in Hilo” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Hilo, Hawaii, United States
“Best Thai Food Place in Hilo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love this little place. I like that it is family run and the people have integrity. Everyone I encountered was super friendly to me, understood and spoke good English, and really helped me with my vegan needs. They made sure the products had no animal products, and they were more than happy to omit any eggs, fish sauce, and milk from the meals. And it was seriously the best food I had in a while. Huge portions, I always have left overs, and overall it is just a nice place to go if you live in Hilo or traveling and you like a humble place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Keaau, Hawaii
“Nice surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

In a city where every third restaurant is a Thai restaurant it's difficult to stand out. Only seven tables in a lunchroom kind of environment the food Stan's out as a cut above. It's understaffed but its worth the wait. Even as busy as they are the staff is friendly and cares that you have had a good meal. Parking can be a challenge so be prepared to be creative or take the bus. We will definitely be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere