“Amazingly tasty and delightful mochis :))” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 206 Restaurants in Hilo
Cuisines: Dessert
Anchorage, Alaska
“Amazingly tasty and delightful mochis :))”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

After reading about the Two Ladies Kitchen before our trip to the Big Island, we knew that we had to satisfy our mochi addiction there... Their strawberry mochis are absolutely marvelous (fresh strawberry center, surrounded by sweet red bean paste and chewy rice dough) -- very yummy combination of flavors indeed :)) Be sure to also sample their other sweet offerings too (request a mixed sample of different types, in addition to the straweberry ones)... We followed a tip to order our mochis a day ahead of time, so as to be sure that they were available when we arrived there... Judging from the large crew of folks who were busily crafting these delightful desserts, and the large stack of boxes with confections ready to be picked up by customers, Two Ladies Kitchen seems to be really popular... Enjoy! :))

Visited April 2014

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Best variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

They have such a large assortment that they make. Many flavors that I've never even heard of before. Some were just ok but according to my husband some were great! It's all natural with no preservatives so they don't last long. We were also warned that you cannot refrigerate or freeze them so you need to be able to eat them all within a few days. :)
I just bought a couple of boxes of assortments and they were all eaten! :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had never tried mochi before but came here based on TA reviews. What an experience! I got the strawberry mochi and was very impressed. The lady at the counter was friendly and helpful. It came packaged in a very cute wrapper. They were out of the butter mochi but I will come back again to try some. Yum!!

“Tasty mochi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I love mochi but I have never had it freshly made. This tiny little spot is definitely worth a visit!

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“What the heck is Mochi? You'll find out here!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Neither my husband or I had ever heard of Mochi before we came to Hilo. Now we're just trying to figure out where to get more since we returned home! Definitely stop by this quaint little sweet shop and try some Mochi for true Hawaiian flavor!

Visited March 2014