“Tour of Hilo” 5 of 5 stars

virginia
8 attraction reviews
“Tour of Hilo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Ricky is a very interesting and knowledgable tour operator. He picked us up from our cruise ship on time. We stopped several times including a waterfall, flower factory, macadamia nut factory and, of course, the Volcano National Park. We also went to a black sand beach and saw several large turtles on the rocks. Very good tour and reasonably priced.

Visited February 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
191 attraction reviews
“Website link on this page leads to a harmful page”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I get a message from my browser security that this is an "Attack Page", users beware of clicking the web link for Ricky's on this page.

Visited March 2013
San Diego
“Great tour by Ricky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had read some reviews on Cruise Critic about Ricky's tours and decided to try him.
Ricky was right at the dock to pick us up in his van. We visited all the sites listed on his website and Ricky was very informative about the Island. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and his price was very reasonable compared to any of the ship's tours. We saw a lot of Volcano's National Park and Ricky did an excellent job. I would highly recommend his tours.

Visited February 2013
Austin, TX
8 attraction reviews
“Extremely knowledgeable tour guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Ricky knows Hilo! He never stopped sharing his knowledge and enthusiasm about the island. he was very courteous and helpful. The tour was extensive and enlightening. It was nice to be on a tour in a van with 12 others rather than a bus with 50! We highly recommend RIcky's tours to anyone wanting an excursion in Hilo.

Visited January 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
“Ricky's Tours Hilo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I have cruised a lot and have always taken private non-cruise ship tours. I can honestly say that Ricky is one of the best ! Even though there were only my husband and me in his large minivan, he didn't charge us more than he had quoted to me online. He was a wealth of information and we were impressed that he customized the tour just for us.

Visited December 2012