“Excellent Pad Thai” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 190 Restaurants in Hilo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Asian fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An international menu with a pacific emphasis and a strong focus on fresh and raw fish
“Excellent Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner on our first Sunday in Hilo. Most other places in the downtown area were closed. We had summer rolls and Pad Thai and both were excellent and very reasonably priced. I will eat there again, the next time I'm in Hilo.

Hawaii
“Great food n friendly hospitable service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

You just need to come and try it you'll enjoy it!! The prices are very reasonable and even though you may find it to be in a location sort of off the beaten track it's So Worth coming here! There's other restaurants around, but loving this one as top of my favorite restaurant to patronize a lot!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Thai food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had red curry chicken and my wife had pad Thai noodles. They were as good or better than we ever had. Also had draft beer - decent selection. Price was reasonable, decor was simple but high quality. Service was excellent. Would go again and again if I was in Hilo.

Visited October 2012
Hilo, Hawaii
“Yummy yummy yummy! Great Thai food on Kalakaua Avenue in Hilo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I love Thai, but need mild, and my order came just right! I tried the Red Curry with brown rice (about $11) and had an appetizer of Summer Rolls with Shrimp (about $9). Flavors were very good! I can't say too many good things about this nice clean restaurant that is actually staffed with people from Thailand! My waitress was very polite and provided excellent service. I'll be back!

Visited September 2012
SF Bay Area
“Tasty & spicy Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Our family had dinner here after visiting the various waterfalls. The staff were very friendly, but I think there may have been a miscommunication at some point since our salad came out so spicy that I could barely eat it ... this after having gone to Thailand. I was a bit afraid to try my dinner, but it was fine. I think it was good, but my taste buds were a bit numb ... Just be careful when you order.

• Visited July 2012