Our main interest in visiting the Hilo side of the Big Island was the volcanoes, yet we didn't find a B&B close to the park that interested us as much as this one. The drive was 30 or 40 min and went by quickly. We loved the quiet of the inn, the trails on the property and the wonderful full breakfasts. Absolutely worth the extra drive. We cannot speak highly enough of the super-pleasant Lea, the person who made the meals and took care of Harmony House where we stayed. She was engaging with our 2 yr old son and was adept at cooking while answering questions; she had tons of activity and restaurant suggestions to suit all interests.
There is no check in process other than finding your name on a board and proceeding to your room. This system works fine unless you were hoping to chat with a local about the area before heading back out. That being said, the owner is always available by cell phone or in his residence on the property. The complimentary snacks waiting in the room were so appreciated after a day of travelling.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.