What a fabulous time! I loved being able to roam the beautiful landscape of this truly slice of heaven. My husband and I stayed three nights which was really not long enough. The laid back atmosphere of self check in makes you feel right at home and the macadamia nut waffles made to order are D-licious! I loved getting up early each morning and walking through the bamboo gardens and down to the waterfall for a swim with no one else around. We also enjoyed the rest of the island, finding some gorgeous snorkeling holes and black sand beach. Can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.