Beautiful grounds, beautiful rooms, friendly staff, laid-back and relaxing vibe. Adding to that vibe, they offer free yoga on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and you can set up massages. I never thought I would say this, but the macadamia nut waffles they serve are better than Ken's macademia nut pancakes! I am a huge fan of Ken's but it's true. Having a beautiful waterfall in the background while you are eating breakfast is a bonus. The pool at the bottom of the waterfall is the swimming pool. Truly paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii