What a great find. The views are unparalleled. The rooms were nice with a great Lanai overlooking the waterfall. The breakfast was fabulous. The trail to the waterfall is nicely done and we spent a long time at the pond enjoying the sights and sounds of the water. I would definitely stay there again. Marie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii