This place is as advertised -- very comfortable, spiritual and relaxing, attractively built and decorated in Asian motif, and with all details attended to. The breakfast was delicious and served graciously in a relaxed and very friendly manner. Guests treated with respect and smiles and helpful information for all. The drive up from town a little long, but enjoyable. The waterfall provides a pleasant "white noise" which is soothing for sleep, and helps drown out the ubiquitous recently-introduced tree frogs that have become a fact of life especially in this part of the island.
Rooms a little small but adequate for our needs.
We have no reservations highly recommending this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii