The drive in is an adventure and you would only want to accomplish it once a day. Upon arrival, you are on your own with the key in the door for you. Rather strange not to be greeted and given some basic info on the property. The room was nice enough and the breakfast was at least hot. They ask that you remove your shoes inside the property which I know is a Hawaiian custom but feels a bit odd around strangers. The waterfall is amazing though!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.