What a great place. A little adventerous to find and get to, but well worth the effort. Don't recommend the initial trip in after dark, make sure it's still daylight. Very simple once you know the route, but can be intimidating the first time in if you happen to notice the private property signs. Once you're there, what a gem. The room was great, the view of the falls was awesome (we booked the King Kamehameha room) and the breakfast was simply outstanding. There's a path to the falls on the property that's an easy 5 minute walk that I highly recommend, the falls are incredible. Only had 1 night as we were circling the island in 3 days before we headed to Maui, but wished we had longer. Would definitely go back back if the opportunity ever presented itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii