We really enjoyed our stay at the Inn. We began our vacation on the Big Island here, only for one night but could have easily stayed longer if we had planned our trip differently. The sound of the roaring waterfall was wonderful as well as a peek of an ocean view from our lower level bedroom. The two lovely ladies serving as the Inn Keepers were very sweet. There's many other details I could give but I'll let it be a surprise. Overall comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.