This place was amazing. Very informal checking in, they leave the key in the door to your room. The feeling is so peaceful when you arrive. The bamboo garden is cool and you must jump in the waterfall! It was so worth it! Everyone was genuine and good hearted. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great, made to order omelets, fresh fruit and the best coffee. The only "bad" thing about the room is that its next to the kitchen, so when breakfast gets started, you get up:) But that is pretty much how Bed and Breakfast places work. It is not a hotel or motel, so if that is what you are seeking this is not it. If you would like a peaceful, restful time and to do something special, this is it!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.