Breathtaking Kulaniapia Falls and the bamboo garden, friendly inn keepers and working staff, nice rooms, and fresh breakfast! This is an amazing place ~ A Paradise! Their macadamia waffle was the best waffle I’d ever had. They also have free yoga classes at 10am-11am on Tuesday & Friday. I'd like to stay more days there next time.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.