I spent a night here before flying back to Honolulu. I had originally found the place on line early last year, but waited too long to make a decision and it sold out. I was intrigued by the idea that they generate their own power with a hydroelectric generator.
It is a bit of a drive up into the agricultural land outside of Hilo, but it's not too far. The walk on the path and relaxing to the sound of the waterfall, it's a very laid back place to just enjoy.
The room was clean, but there are small signs of wear present. Most people probably would not notice. I had to catch an early flight so I missed out on the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii