We stayed at this Inn in Dec 12/ jan 13 , on the whole its a nice place and the girls who did the breakfast cooking were really nice. We never saw the owner in the two weeks we were there . The down side to this place is the drive up to it , the road is not very good in places and its quite a long drive, which means you need to take out with you whatever you need for the day because its a long way to keep coming back and forth. We did suffer an earthquake while we were there but thats not their fault. The room we had was the Jamine room which was very nice and adequate but I dont think the daily cleaning of it was of a very good standard, I dont think the shower and sink were cleaned at all in two weeks , only the towels were changed and I had to look for a mop to do the wooden floors myself because they were getting so dusty. On the whole all I can say is that it was OK but I would not stay gain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii